Sunday 12 February 2012

LION .... KARMA...DURGA...

Once a Lion fell in love with a beautiful girl ! He approached her and told his wish. The girl told - " I dont decide on these matters. You better ask my Dad. I will do anything only when my Dad says OK. "

The Lion goes to her house and discusses. The Girl's father tells the lion - " See, your claws will pierce my daughter. You better go and remove your claws and come. " The lion goes off and comes the next day - clawless. This time the dad says " Your teeth (incisors) are too sharp. It will hurt my daughter. You better go and remove them and come ." The lion goes off and come the next day teethless, clawless.

Now the Dad tells the Lion - " You stupid being, comeon, be my slave and listen to me and do what ever I say." The poor lion couldnt do anything, but for what ever the Girl's dad told.

Here the Lion symbolises KARMA.
The Girl symbolises Jeevatma.
The Dad symbolises Paramatma or the Higher Soul.
The Claws and Sharp teeth symbolises Ego and Ego linked actions.

The Image of Durga on the Lion says - Take control on Karma and Ego and Ego linked actions in the divine journey.

May the blessings of Divine Mother be with all.

Om Sreem !

No comments:

Post a Comment